About Me

My photo
I am a wife to an amazing guy and a mom to five fantastic kids. I have four boys and one girl. Keeping up with this bunch on a day to day basis makes me feel like a zookeeper, and these are some of my ramblings.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's been a while...


This has been kind of a stressful week so the creative juices have all but dried up. I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things this week and make a few things.

I did, however, complete the Susan G. Komen walk last weekend after several blisters on my feet (owww) and a mostly uphill course pushing a double stroller (ughhhh) in 90-some odd degree weather (blechhhh).

I've included a few images from the day - thanks to my friend Sherri for taking them since I spaced and walked out the door without the camera. :) Liam is not a breast cancer survivor like the hat says, by the way, he managed to bat the big baby blue eyes at a lady and she handed over her hat. lol
















More blogs to come next week but for now enjoy the pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment